world news mimi

2007年6月30日土曜日

6.30(2)

1.I think that ”enjoy” is better than ”something favorite”.
Because ”something favorite” seems the advertising of the article

2.I think that”My favorite coffee house” is better than ”Natto & Mayonaise”.
Because ”My favorite coffee house” is a link in the site.

3.I think that ”Haisa's blog” is better than ”Puka's blog”.
Because ”Puka's blog” is explanation finely.

4.(1)This author is Minoru.
(2)His name is Tadashi.
(3)He lives in Kyoto.
(4)No, I don't.
(5)Because I'm not interested about it.
(6)I think that it is easy.
(7)Yes.
(8)Yes.
(9)They can contact with blog.

5.Question2
It is same as Question1.

Question3
(1)This acthor is Haisa.
(2)His name is Haisa.
(3)He lives is Malaysia.
(4)Yes, I do.
(5)Because I like his articies.
(6)I think that it is easy.
(7)Yes.
(8)Yes.
(9)They can contact with blog.

6.1(1)Rob Dees
(2)Richsd
(3)I don't know.

2.I think that it is a very good idea. Because the reason is because it can get not only the one-sided information from the media but also the information from a commoner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム