world news mimi

2008年1月11日金曜日

1.New Year’s holiday I went for overnight trip to Kino Saki. Kino Saki is in Hyogo prefecture. There is famous for hot spring.
I enjoyed a relaxing soak in the hot spring.And I ate much crab meat. It was so delicious. Next day, I went to Kino Saki aquarium. Penguins took a walk.It was very cute and felt comforted.

2.
1)In Scotland
2)In London
3)JRR Tolkien
He wrote "Lord of the Rings"
4)Guru Gobind Singh
He introduced many of the customs that Sikhs practise today including the 5K's.
5)Elvis Presley
He is famous for singer.
6)Al Hijra
It is the first day of month of Muharran.
7)Robert Scott and his party
8)AA Milne Winnie-the-Pooh
9)Wisten Churchill He was the prime minister.
10)I thought that a famous person had a relation in January.
3.
4.I didn't get Otosidama. My friends get Otosidama.It is enviable...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム