world news mimi

2007年10月12日金曜日

10.12

This school is located on between a station and a station.
Though there should be a station in front of a school.

My hometown has Subway, Kintetsu Line, and JR line.
But cars run all the day near my house.
We should use the train without using the car.
Then Exhaust gas decreases.

The Japanese values culture.
You should continue it from now on.
Height being low we are helpless, because races are different.


1.Pop-culture murder?
2.I'm interested .
3.Young people.
4.It is not a thing irrelevant to oneself.
5.Yes.
6.I was made to think about the influence that comics and an animated cartoon gave.
7.Yes.
8.It is caused by the fact that father hurt the heart of the child.
I think that it is important to make a comfortable family.

8.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム